You are here
Yug-Neftegaz Private Limited has a high scientific and technical potential and owns a number of patented technologies to enhance and increase oil- and gas-wells productivity (about 50 technologies and designs). Some of them are:
- Water shut-off in oil- and gas-wells using polymeric systems and magnetoactive substances;
- Water shut-off in oil-wells applying viscous and solid hydrocarbons;
- Oil- and gas-wells stimulation by treating the wellbottom zone with compounds containing powdery (inactive) acids;
- Complex/aggregate technology of bottomhole acidizing with simultaneous isolation of water-bearing interlayers;
- Strengthening (fixing) the wellbottom zone with phenol-formaldehyde compounds (plastic materials);
- Strengthening (fixing) the bottomhole formation zone with foamed cement, foamed clay/mud solution and polymeric materials;
- Shutting-off behind-casing flows in producing wells utilizing foamed cement solutions;
- Cleaning-up oil- and gas- wellbottom zones from sand/clay plugs by use of coiled tubing;
- Reducing hydrogen sulfide concentration in produced gas;
- Improving hydrodynamic operating conditions and reducing hydraulic resistance in sucker-rod pumps by use of high-molecular weight compounds (HMC);
- Increasing pumping wells productivity;
- Enhancing efficiency of productive formation exposing in producing oil wells by means of hydraulic jet perforating;
- Increasing sucker-rod pump efficiency for high-viscosity oil lifting;
- Wellbottom zone treatment in producing horizontal wells;
- Sidetracking in oil and gas wells.
We developed our technologies to take into account individual characteristics and operating modes of each well along with the production and geological-and-technical characteristics of deposits as a whole.
One of the main criteria in technology development is to create and ensure safe working conditions, environmentally friendly and efficient use of mineral resources at oil production enterprises.
These technologies have successfully been tested and applied in the fields of Bulgaria, China, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia, Syria, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and the USA.