YUG-NEFTEGAZ possesses all the necessary experience and special-purpose equipment for successful operation in populated, industrial and arable areas. To perform seismic surveys in such areas and ensure safety, we use a range of measures, such as:
- preliminary seismic survey approval by the operation site owners,
- careful and thorough assessment of HSSE issues to avoid damage to personnel, equipment, third parties and environment,
- risk identification and minimization,
- preliminary notification of local population as regards forthcoming operation with all available means, including local and regional media,
- the use of wireless seismic acquisition systems and combination of source types to mitigate the risk of damage.