Being fully aware of importance for preserving the environment, YUG-NEFEGAZ is treating the issues of natural objects protection attentively and responsibly, especially for operations in environmentally sensitive areas.
In order to minimize or fully mitigate the negative impact upon the environment during seismic surveys, the following measures are taken:
- thorough training of all personnel for operation in environmentally sensitive areas addressing the specific features of each project,
- involvement into the planning process of stakeholders responsible for environmentally sensitive objects in a region,
- consideration of key environment features in production schedules for each case,
- seismic data recording with wireless systems only,
- the use of the light-weight transport vehicles instead of heavy-weight ones,
- solely manual execution of most operations in particular cases.