Being well-equipped and employing highly qualified and experienced personnel, we are fully prepared for seismic surveying under various conditions both on-shore and in transition zones. We offer economically effective methodological and technological solutions that comply with international standards of high-quality and safe work performance.
YUG-NEFTEGAZ devotes special attention to environmental protection and commits itself to the concept of “green seismic survey”. We have developed a special technique and designed special-purpose equipment for surveying in transition zones, marshlands, shallow waters and other difficult-to-access areas. This innovation allows us to eliminate usage of explosives as a seismic source for transition zones. Presently, this technique enables us to acquire high-quality seismic data in shallow wetlands and marshlands while inflicting no harm to environment!
- seismic survey consulting,
- seismic survey planning and design,
- full range of “turn-key” 2D/3D on-shore seismic surveying of any level of complexity,
- full range of 2D/3D transition zone seismic surveying subject to the “green seismic survey” concept,
- supportive seismic methods: LVL surveying (refraction survey and uphole velocity survey), engineering seismics and micro-seismics